Sunday 21 February 2016

Review: Bobbi Brown Raw Sugar

Bobbi Brown Raw Sugar Palette Review

Bobbi Brown Raw Sugar Palette Review

Bobbi Brown Raw Sugar Palette Review and Swatches

Hello!

So today I'm going high end a little with the Bobbi Brown Raw Sugar palette. I got this on Cohorted before they revamped the site so I've had it for quite a while.

As you can see, the eyeshadows are all very shimmery and do not have individual pans. I've read that it's because they're set out in a way to make it easy to mix shades by swirling them together.  Personally, I think it's fun, but not really my favourite way of using eyeshadow. 

The palette is very small. It's about the length of the Naked Basics palettes, but shorter and wider. It's a good size for portability. I think the packaging is nice and sturdy.

The shades are very pretty and the formula is very blendable and pigmented, but my main issue is that they're all so shimmery. It's not glittery, but they have a very high shine. I find that any looks I create tend to look quite "night-time" even if I'm using the light neutrals. 

I think this palette is a solid one for evening looks but not for daytime. As I rarely go out, I don't find myself reaching for this palette unless I use some mattes from my collection to even it out.

Let me know what your favourite eyeshadows are in the comments below!

Signing off now,
Dusty Foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com