Thursday 24 December 2015

12 Posts Before Christmas: Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve!

Today marks the last post in my 12 posts before Christmas series. I hope you've enjoyed them so far. If you missed any or are new to my blog and want to see what I've been posting about this past 3 and a half weeks, check out the 12 posts before Christmas tag!

I'm really glad I took the time to do this series as it's the first time I made a proper commitment to blogging and I loved doing it! I'll admit that towards the end, I lost a lot of interest in the project as I didn't have time to take the photos I wanted and that made me not want to write posts, but all in all I'm happy to have done it.

I may do more series on my blog if that interests you. So far I've done the 12 posts before Christmas and Sample Sunday last month. I don't think I'll be taking on any more projects just yet as I don't have many ideas at the moment but if you have an idea you'd like me to try out please let me know in the comments below!

I'm returning to my usual schedule of posting at 10 a.m. GMT on Sundays when I've had time to blog, so I'm not sure as of yet what my next post will be on. Check out the sidebar where I have links to follow me on twitter, bloglovin', Google+ and an option to follow by email. Please do follow me if you've liked what you've seen on my blog, it makes me feel really happy to see my follower count go up, but if you don't want to, that's fine. Please leave a comment on how you think I can improve my blog. I'm open to constructive criticism as I want to write content that people can enjoy.

 Anyway, I hope you're having a lovely Christmas Eve or a happy holiday if you don't celebrate Christmas and I hope to hear from you in the comments below!

Signing off now,
Dusty Foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com