Saturday 12 December 2015

12 Posts Before Christmas: Christmas Nails



Hey!
I love this nail combo and it's what I'm planning to use for Christmas this year. It doesn't last the longest, but it's so pretty.

I start with base coat, followed by China Glaze Temptation Carnation. Then I layer up with Barry M Gold Dust, which was from 2013's Christmas collection and is no longer available, but it looks like Essie's Luxe Effects Tassle Shaker is a similar effect but with copper strands as well as the gold. Then I seal it with my favourite Seche Vite fast drying top coat.

This is my favourite nail combo for this season. Hopefully this gives you an idea for Christmas nails!

Let me know which polishes you'll be rocking this Christmas in the comments below!

Signing off now,
Dusty Foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com