Wednesday 28 October 2015

Mid week last minute Halloween ideas

Hello!

I feel like I shouldn't be talking about this because I am not really one for Halloween, but since it's on Saturday, I thought I would just pop up a few ideas from previous Halloweens.



Last year I did this super simple sugar skull look. This was one of the hardest things I did because I'm super bad at art... It's quite good for a last minute look however as you can just use white face paint and eyeliner. 

The previous year I did a cat look. again, super simple, Just use eyeliner. I can't find a picture anywhere however... But there are tons of tutorials for a cat.


This year I'm not sure. I think I'm just going to look on YouTube and find something, or I may not even bother. I feel like it's a lot of work and I'm not planning to go to a party so... we'll see. If you want to see a halloween look from me, check out my instagram as I'll post anything I do there.


Let me know in the comments what you're doing for Halloween! Also,I changed around the colours and stuff of my blog. Recently I've been loving turquoise and mint with gray and copper/rose gold accents, but I'm not sure how I feel about it with my blog. 

Let me know what you think in the comments!
Signing off now,

Dusty Foxes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com