Sunday 3 May 2015

Apologies and update

Hello,

It's been a few weeks since I last updated, but I've been struggling with writers block. I've been feeling uninspired by makeup lately and I've been feeling down about wearing it. So much so I stopped wearing makeup completely  for about a month.

Because of that, I didn't feel like blogging or talking about makeup at all, and as my blog is my hobby, I felt like I shouldn't do something that I was feeling so bad about. But now I'm back! I've decided to stop the "no-buy" part of project 10 pan and bought a few items recently that have me feeling more inspired, so hopefully I'll be able to share a beauty related post soon!

I'm really sorry for the long hiatus, but hopefully that won't happen again!

Signing off now
Dusty Foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com