Sunday 22 March 2015

P10P Review: 17 Hide Away Cream Concealer Medium

 

Some of you may have seen my Project 10 Pan post or my  Project 10 pan update  where I said I would be doing full reviews of the products I've finished.

So first off is the 17 Hide Away Cream Concealer. I got this when I first stared wearing makeup about 2 years ago, and I had no idea what "undertone" was, I chose the first one that looked close enough to my skin without even testing and walked out the store, so I take full blame that this was not the right colour for me as it is too pink-based.

For texture, I found that this was quite creamy and not that drying, but had a tendency to crease under my eyes. For the record, I don't drink enough water/get enough sleep so that tends to be a problem area for me and this product did nothing to hide that. If anything it highlighted it!

On blemishes, it lasted a few hours (I think) but I didn't really take note as I don't check my face when I'm out. I find that if I'm out for about an hour or 2 it's fine before needing to be touched up. I tend to use it around my nose area, which is quite oily, so that may be a reason why, On a "normal" skin type area of my face, I found it lasted quite well, about half a day if I didn't touch my face a lot.

Personally, I would not recommend this product as I feel there are other better options out there for the same price or less but let me know in the comments below if you've tried it and what you thought about it.


Proof that I finished it nonetheless. 

Let me know your thoughts on this concealer and leave me some recommendations in the comments below!

Signing off now

Dusty Foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com